Location: San Jose, CA.
Join our team and help deliver the Future of Personal Cloud-Edge Solutions with LatticeWork
It’s fun to work in a company where people are passionate about what they’re doing. At LatticeWork, we are committed to delivering world-class customer experiences for our consumer-focused technology platform, Amber. We have a diverse team based in Silicon Valley and a remote R&D center in Taipei. We are led by technology pioneer, Dr. Pantas Sutardja, who is the former CTO and Co-Founder of Marvell Technology Group.
Are you experienced in delivering superior, delightful and responsive user experiences?
Do you passionately believe that consumer user experiences can be as simple, engaging, and innovative and challenge the status quo?
Do you want your work to improve the experience for millions of users?
We might be a fit!
We’re looking for an experienced User Experience Design Manager to join our team! We’re a driven, and entrepreneurial team motivated to build products that deliver engaging experiences. Also, you’d be joining a company that’s on the bleeding edge of the cloud (no pun intended).
If this sounds interesting? Take a look at our requirements below and let’s see if we can make some magic happen.
- Passionate: for all things User Experience (Web / Responsive)
- Organized: adept at product ownership, accountability, story creation
- Collaborative: coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and teams to get things done
- Inspiring: communicate effectively with customers, partners and the market
- Technical: work with engineers to navigate technical issues
- Create and manage project design plans, roadmaps, feature design, and delivery
- Develop innovative, personalized experiences that differentiate our experiences while driving engagement and loyalty for users.
- Build and deliver prototypes, wireframes and design experiences to push the boundaries of product capabilities (in-house).
- Identify and resolve tactical issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals
- Research consumer applications, competition, industry trends and technological trends
- Gather requirements, coordinate design, and guide execution of features
- Function as a central resource with design, development, quality, and testing as the product(s) move through their lifecycle.
- Responsible for defining product and feature requirements
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer’ (and reason) during product development
- Work closely with our executive staff, including CMO and CEO, to understand user requirements and
- Partner with Marketing, R&D, Quality, Support and Operations teams to bring our content to life properly and with a consistent brand point of view across the globe
Who we need:
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree / certification in technical or design-related field
- 4 years or greater of design leadership (fluency in Figma, Zeplin, Adobe XD or other popular prototyping tools and design tools required)
- A demonstrable history of successful management of challenging cross-functional projects
- The ability to explain complex concepts to a variety of audiences, and simplify them
- A passion to create delightful user experiences
- Strong technical knowledge sufficient to navigate complex challenges and define scalable solutions (experience with React, Flutter, etc. strongly preferred).
- A true creative thinker who is resourceful at solving formidable problems
- Experience with Software Development